Sawan Special Puja.
Lord Shiva is one of the deities in Hinduism. He is the destroyer of all evil and the greatest of blessings when he is pleased. The entire month of Shravan (Sawan) is dedicated to Lord Shiva and especially during this month and especially Monday is considered as the most auspicious day to worship Lord Shiva and seek his blessings for the whole year to come.
Shravan month (month) is the 5th month in the Hindu calendar. During this month, Nakshatra Shravan rules on the full moon day and hence the month is named Shravan. This entire month is dedicated to Lord Shiva and it is said that worshipping him during this month brings the most auspicious results and the blessings of Lord Shiva. By performing this puja, one gets good health, wealth and happiness. He is protected from all kinds of evil influences and enemies.
Benefits Of Lord Shiva Puja During Shravan.
• People who have Moon or Moon in conjunction with inauspicious planets like Rahu, Ketu or Shani in their birth chart, then they should do this worship to reduce the ill effects of malefic planets.
• It helps in reducing the ill effects of Shravan Nakshatra.
• Any problem related to mental health like anxiety, nervousness, confusion, insomnia etc.
can be reduced.
• By doing this worship, the weak moon gets strength.
• People born under Gandmool nakshatras like Ashwini, Magha, Mool, Ashlesha,
Jyeshtha and Revati should perform this puja to reduce the ill effects of these
nakshatras in life and get their wishes fulfilled.
• People going through the Mahadasha of Shani, Rahu and Ketu should perform this puja
to reduce the ill effects of this period and to reduce the delay and wavering thoughts.
• The problem related to delay in marriage is reduced.
• It helps in finding a suitable partner.
• Issues of marital life and progeny get removed and harmony can be maintained well.
• Uplifts your soul with an enhanced spiritual conscience which is a boon to elevate your
soul to the status of divinity.
• Peace, prosperity and beneficial results in any human activity like business, finance etc.
come in Shiva Puja in the month of Shravan.
• People with Kaal Sarp Dosh should perform this puja to get the divine blessings of Lord
Shiva to reduce the obstacles.
• Issues related to property/land and heritage get resolved.